Tuesday 27 January 2009

This week....

This week is a pretty good one for me for 3 main reasons...

1. I have my interview for beauty college on Thursday,

2. I am leading a new group at Alpha and our first night was tonight with the meal, first proper night next week,

3. An finally, leaving the best til last...my dad got saved lastnight! After years of us praying for him he finally took that step and he committed his life to the Lord lastnight. He headed back to Iraq today which was harder than usual becasue he has been home since 18th December and won't be back now til the end of April. I am just so happy that our prayers have been answered, and is such an encouragement for others aswell...

"Don't expect God's answers to come too easily or too quickly. Prayer may be challenged by evil forces, so pray fervently and pray earnestly. Then expect God's answer at the right time"

love love love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing for your dad!!! Praise God :-)

S.B. Gordon said...

My baby going to college :)