Tuesday 20 January 2009

No more exams....for now!

So I sat my exam last Monday and it feels great to have it over with. It was really getting me down and it just feels like a big weight has been lifted from me. It's great not to have all the revision to do and I can now sit and watch tv or go out and not feel guilty about it! It went just ok, it could have gone alot better. Basically we were learning about the fall of communism in Eastern Europe in the late 1980's and in the exam we had to answer 3 essay questions. Only 1 of the 3 questions was one that i wanted to come up and the other 2 were awful. But I hope I have done enough to pass. I find out on 11th February. But even if I don't pass, I have my interview for the Roberta Mechan College of Beauty on 29th January which will hopefully go well, so at least I have that to focus on. So that means going back to college with more exams at the end!! But at least it will be in a subject I have alot more interest in!

I'm also looking forward to February because Scotty and I head away to Southampton on Sat 7th - Tues 10th. When Scott was a teenager he lived in Southampton and played football there. I have always said I would love to see where he lived, went to school, played football etc.. so for Christmas that's what he got me! I'm so excited! I love heading away for wee breaks as we don't see a whole lot of eachother when we are at home because of work and other commitments during the week, so weekends are our time. So it's always good to spend some quality time together!

Something else to look forward to is the preparations for Laura and Dave's wedding. Our bridesmaids dresses have arrived in so there are a few appointments made for fittings and alterations etc, hair trials, make-up trials and the all important hen party organisation which is starting now! So it's all go! I love it though!

Anyway that's about it for now, nothing else much happening!

Love love love!!

No comments: