Wednesday 19 November 2008

More updates and ramblings...

I don't know if you have read "The Shack" by William P. Young, if you haven't I would highly recommend it. It kind of takes a while to get going but please persevere with it as it is one of the best books I have read in ages. It made me think about God a wee bit differently, which you will understand when you read the book.

I am surrently in the middle of week 9 of university, only 3 more to go then the dreaded exam in January. I am feeling a bit more prepared this time for the exam as I have really tried to focus myself in classes and take proper notes instead of my usual day dreaming and scribbling random sentences on a page! Hopefully this will all pay off in January.

I also found out that I am going to Uganda again next year which I am sooo looking forward to. This time we will be away for 3 weeks and it will be a smaller team, I am looking forward to that as it will be a change from last year. The fashion show went really well on Saturday night and alot of money was raised which is going towards the Uganda fund. Everyone looked so well and the boys got a few laughs from their dancing and goal keeping skills! I have to say that the wedding dress I was wearing (it was the one that looked like a meringue!) was gorgeous, but was quite hard to walk in and I have no idea how a bride could sit down in it to eat her meal! I loved wearing it and I did feel like a bride with the veil on but I really don't think that it wiuld be the style I would go for (you can breathe a sigh of relief now Scott!) It was a fun night and it was all for the kids so it was worth it all!

Oh and on a final note, just to make you all that wee bit jealous, it's 5 weeks on Saturday til we go skiing!

Love love love!

No comments: